- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This research-based, step-by-step guide shows principals how to build leadership capacity, embed professional development, create a positive school culture, develop accountability, and increase student achievement.
Foreword by Andy Hargreaves
About the Authors
1. What Is a PLC? Professional Learning Communities: Definitions and Effects
2. Why Leadership? Leadership Imperatives for Professional Learning Communities
3. Culture and Context, Structures and Schedules, Policies and Procedures
4. Creating Conditions to Get Started
5. What Are the Skills Needed to Build Professional Learning Communities?
6. Where Are We? Where Should We Be? Who Is Monitoring Our Work?
7. What Have We Learned?