Learning and Behavior : Biological, Psychological and Sociocultural Perspectives / Edition 1by Lewis M. Barker
Pub. Date: 01/28/2004
Publisher: Pearson Custom Publishing
This comprehensive, reader-friendly book uses biological, psychological/behavioral, and sociocultural perspectives to provide an integrative and multidisciplinary look at how and why humans and non-human animals learn and behave as they do. This text focuses on learning and behavior, spanning from issues to biological bases to applications. Appropriate for readers with an interest in Learning and Behavior.
- Pearson Custom Publishing
- Publication date:
Table of Contents1. Issues in Learning and Behavior.
2. Biological Bases of Learning and Behavior.
3. From Reflexes to Simple Conditioning.
4. Contemporary Conditioning Methods and Applications.
5. Complexities of Conditioning.
6. Instrumental Learning and Operant Conditioning.
7. Reinforcement and Behavior Control.
8. Punishment and the Aversive Control of Behavior.
9. Choice Behavior.
10. Applications of Learning and Behavior Theory.
11. Conceptual Learning and Thinking.
12. Communication, Human Language, and Culture.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >