- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From the Publisher"...the chapters... explore many interesting theoretical avenues and practical issues concerning the Internet experience..."
-APPLIED COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY
* Distinguished authors with considerable expertise in their fields
* Broad "intra-disciplinary" perspective on learning and teaching on the Web
* Focus on the Web and emerging Web-based technologies
* Special attention to conducting educational research on-line
* Emphasis on the Social and Psychological Context
* Analyses of effective Web-based learning resources
* Firmly grounded in contemporary psychological research and theory
Audience: Researchers in education, social and cognitive psychology.