Learning Office 2000 / Edition 1by Fulton
Pub. Date: 01/28/1999
Learning Microsoft Office 2000 features all new exercises emphasizing critical thinking, business application, and mastery of skills throughout. Students learn the skills needed for proficiency in each application of the Office 2000 suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Covers Office 2000 features such as Personal Menus and updated Open/Save dialog box./i>… See more details below
Learning Microsoft Office 2000 features all new exercises emphasizing critical thinking, business application, and mastery of skills throughout. Students learn the skills needed for proficiency in each application of the Office 2000 suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Covers Office 2000 features such as Personal Menus and updated Open/Save dialog box. Each lesson introduces a software topic quickly, without extraneous narration, then teaches the functions with step-by-step directions. Each exercise includes:
- Key terms
- Business scenarios
- Brief notes for concepts learning and review
- How-to procedures
- Step-by-step exercises for computer labs
- "On Your Own" exercises that challenge students to apply what they have learned
- "On the Job" sections that put students in real-life business scenarios
- Coverage of Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Internet and Integration exercises that are incorporated into each lesson.
- A special Challenge Lesson at book�s end that provides capstone exercises combining critical thinking, integration, and Internet applications
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 9.49(w) x 10.96(h) x 1.28(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I have an earlier version of this book and I must say this is the best self-learning tool I have ever seen in life. If you want to learn it but don't want to HAVE to sit in a class for hours at a time and still learn nothing, then this is the book for you. Learn all you need to know about MS Office and do it on YOUR time.
After trying to learn from two different picture books, I finally found an interactive (with work disc) book that makes learning very easy and fun. The directions are simple to follow and very well written. If you are like me, where you need hands on application to really learn, this is definitely the book for you. It gives optional assignments, on the job feature tips, terms and notes. It's got it all!!!