Learning Team Skills / Edition 1by Arthur H. Bell
Pub. Date: 03/28/2002
Publisher: Prentice Hall
This concise book is designed to teach the reader about the traits and skills which make up a successful team and how to effectively contribute to overall team success as an individual member. Chapters progress from the origins of team development through membership, processes, interpersonal relationships, conflict resolution, leadership issues, and goal achievement.
Table of Contents1. Why Teams?
2. Assessing Your Team Experiences and Insights.
3. Building a Balanced, Productive Team.
4. Becoming a Team Member and Leader.
5. Observing Team Leadership, Skills at Work.
6. Observing Team Member, Skills at Work.
7. Understanding and Resolving Team Problems.
8. Motivating Team Members and Leaders.
9. Completing Collaborative Projects through Teamwork.
10. Developing Intercultural Teams.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >