- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Introduction. The Politics of Dying: Current Ferment and Background Philosophical Issues
I. Withdrawing and Withholding Care
1. The Least Worst Death
2. The Eclipse of Altruism: The Moral Price of Deciding for Others
3. Is There a Duty to Die?: Age-Rationing and the Just Distribution of Health Care
4. Dying in 559 Beds: Efficiency, "Best Buys," and the Ethics of Standardization in National Health Care
5. Euthansia: The Fundamental Issues
6. A Dozen Caveats Concerning the Discussion of Euthanasia in the Netherlands
7. Fiction as Forecast: Euthanasia in Alzheimer's Disease?
8. Voluntary Euthanasia and the Risk of Abuse
9. Suicide: The Basic Issues
10. Manipulated Suicide
11. Prohibition and Invitation: The Paradox of Religious Views about Suicide
12. Assisted Suicide: Can We Learn from Germany
13. Suicide: A Fundamental Human Right?