Leave the Office Earlier - How to Strike a Balance Between Workplace Productivity and Employee Burnoutby Laura Stack
• Articulate the long and short-term benefits
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Burning the midnight oil is harmful to employees and employers. But deadlines loom, e-mail piles up, and your star employee has put in another thirteen-hour day. How can leaders keep key people producing at high levels but not leave the organization from overwork and stress? Laura Stack will explain how to:
• Articulate the long and short-term benefits of high productivity.
• Create a win/win dual contract of productivity.
• Select the best method of communication for your purpose.
• Create a code of conduct for meetings.
• Learn email courtesies and protocol to avoid wasting others' time.
• Use voice mail as a productivity tool and use proper etiquette.
• Produce guidelines for reducing interruptions at work.
You'll find behavioral techniques to help you spend fewer hours at work. You'll find out how to discuss productivity improvements with key organization leaders. And you'll understand why productivity initiatives are important in the context of helping employees leave the office on time, lead a more balanced life, and increase job satisfaction.
- BN ID:
- The Productivity Pro, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 198 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews