Introduction: The First Approach;.
1. History Taking;.
2. General Examination;.
3. Examination of the Cardiovascular System;.
4. Examination of the Chest;.
5. Examination of the Abdomen;.
6. Examination of the Mental State;.
7. Examination of the Nervous System;.
8. Assessment of Disability Including Care of the Elderly;.
9. Basic Examination, Notes and Diagnostic Principles;.
10. Presenting Cases and Communication;.
11. Imaging Techniques and Clinical Investigations;.
12. The 12-Lead Electrocardiogram;.
13. Interpretation of Investigations;.
14. Laboratory Results - Normal Values;.
15. Common Emergency Treatments;.
1. Jaeger Reading Chart;.
2. Visual Acuity 3m Chart;.
3. Hodkinson Ten Point Mental Test Score;.
4. Barthel Index of Activities of Daily Living;.
5. Cardiac Arrest Instructions;.
Colour plates 1-6 between pp. 158 and 159