Pass the LEED Green Associate Exam, Get Your Building LEED Certified, Fight Global Warming, and Save Money!
LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is one of the most important trends in development and is revolutionizing the construction industry. It has gained tremendous momentum and has a profound impact on our environment.
From this book, you will be able to:
1. Identify your weakness through practice questions
2. Learn to work well under the pressure of timed tests
3. Check your responses against the solutions
4. Understand the solutions for the difficult questions through the explanations
5. Fully understand the scope, difficulty level, and format of the LEED Green Associate Exam
6. Learn how to pass the LEED Green Associate Exam.
There is NO official GBCI book on the LEED Green Associate Exam. “LEED GA Mock Exams” fills in the blanks and demystifies LEED. The book includes 200 questions and simulates the real exam in every aspect, including scope, difficulty level, format, and number of questions in each LEED category. It includes questions, answers, and explanations. This book is small and easy to carry around. You can read it whenever you have a few extra minutes. It is an indispensable resource for ordinary people, developers, brokers, contractors, administrators, architects, landscape architects, engineers, interns, drafters, designers, and other design professionals.