Legal Career Guide: From Law Student to Lawyerby Gary A. Munneke
The Legal Career Guide: From Law Student to Lawyer is a step-by-step guide for planning a law career, preparing and executing a job search, and moving into the market. Whether you're considering a solo career, examining government or corporate work, joining a medium or large firm, or focusing on an academic career—this book is filled with practical advice that will help you find your personal niche in the legal profession. It's perfect for students currently choosing a career path, or simply deciding if law school is right for them.
Also, this book is a valuable resource for legal career services professionals.
By reading this book you'll:
- Learn how to analyze your skills
- Understand how to evaluate the market and rank your own priorities
- Discover how to "package yourself" for prospective employers
- Learn the best ways to research employers and build a network
- Find the ways to sell yourself and the best ways to reach a final decision
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews