List of contributors.
Foreword: The Cutting Edges of Lesbian and Gay Psychology: Anthony R. D'Augelli, Pennsylvania State University.
1. Introducing Lesbian and Gay Psychology: Celia Kitzinger, University of York, and Adrian Coyle, University of Surrey.
2. Developmental Issues for Lesbian and Gay Youth: Ian Rivers, York St John College.
3. Girls' Friendship and the Formation of Sexual Identities: Christine Griffin, University of Birmingham.
4. Coming Out as a Lesbian: Laura A. Markowe, south Bank University.
5. Lesbian and Gay Parenting: Fiona Tasker, Birkbeck College, University of London.
6. Resistance and Normalization in the Construction of Lesbian and Gay Families: A Discursive Analysis: Victoria Clark, Loughborough University.
7. Lesbian Health: Sue Wilkinson, Loughborough University.
8. Gay Men's Physical and Emotional Well-Being: Re-Orienting research and Health Promotion: Ian Warwick and Peter Aggleton, both University of London.
9. Psychopathology and the Social and Historical Construction of Gay Male Identities: Gary Taylor, University of Sussex.
10. Lesbian and Gay Affirmative Psychotherapy: Defining the Domain: Martin Milton, University of Surrey, Adrian Coyle, University of Surrey, and Charles Legg, City University.
11. Family Therapy with Lesbian and Gay Clients: Maeve Malley, Birkbeck College, University of London, and Damian McCann, Edgware Community Hospital, London.
12. ‘I've Always Tolerated It but: Heterosexual Masculinity and the Discursive Reproduction of Homophobia: Brendan Gough, University of Leeds.
13. Student Support for Lesbian and Gay Human Rights: Findings from a Large-Scale Questionnaire Study: Sonja J. Ellis, Sheffield Hallam University.
14. Lesbian and Gay Awareness Training: Challenging Homophobia, Liberalism and Managing Stereotypes: Elizabeth Peel, Loughborough University.