- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Irving, TX
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This latest edition fully reflects recent and substantial developments in the dental nursing profession including mandatory registration, new legislation, the New General Dental Services contract, and the subsequent increased pressure for continuing professional development.
1. Structure of the Dental Profession.
2. The Dental Nurse.
3. Outline of Physiology.
4. Circulation, Respiration and Digestion.
5. Medical Emergencies.
6. Pathology and Microbiology.
7. Infection Control and Sterilisation.
8. Head and Neck Anatomy.
9. Nerve Supply of the Teeth and Local Anaesthesia.
10. Dental Anatomy.
11. Dental Caries.
12. Periodontal Disease.
13. Prevention of Dental Disease.
14. Dental Radiography.
15. Patient Records.
16. Fillings and Materials.
18. Inlays, Crowns and Bridges.
19. Dentures and Implants.
20. Extractions and Minor Oral Surgery.
22. Pain and Anxiety Control.
23. Health and Safety at Work.
24. Patient Management.
Appendix - National Examining Board for Dental Nurses - National Certificate Syllabus.