An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States. Ten of thousands of copies of this textbook have been sold to agents and brokers in nearly every state over the past decade.
• Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
• Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
• Gain insight to the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options and benefits. • Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
• Policy Provisions, Options and Benefits
• Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
• Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
• Business Insurance.
Michael Lustig is a graduate of the University of San Diego, California and a former Professor at California State University at Pomona and Immaculate Heart College (Los Angeles). He has been a California Real Estate Broker and the Owner and President of Real Estate License Services, a California real estate and insurance licence school, since 1978, offering state-approved license courses in 47 states and the District of Columbia. He is the author of 35 books on real estate and insurance topics.