The editors at LIFE vigorously carry on the traditions of excellence in photography, in journalism, and in telling the story of our country and our world which began with LIFE magazine in 1936 by founding editor and publisher, Henry R. Luce. They have published books on a broad range of subjects, including New York Times bestsellers One Nation, LIFE Picture Puzzle and The American Journey of Barack Obama.
LIFE The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middletonby Editors of Life
- This book includes intimate
LIFE has covered all of the lavish royal weddings since even before Queen Elizabeth II wed in 1953, and of course the magazine documented in splendid, intimate detail the "wedding of the century," that of Prince Charles and Lady Diana, years later. Now LIFE celebrates the royal engagement of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
- This book includes intimate pictures of William and Kate as they grew to be the splendid adults they are today.
- The best photographs of royal weddings that have already been, including those of Charles and Diana, Grace Kelly and Rainier of Monaco, Fergie and Andrew, and many others.
- A detailed look at the Middletons and the Windsors-the latter,
royal family dating back to Queen Victoria.
- Photography from Buckingham Palace insiders, including pictures from Litchfield and Lord Snowdon.
- Time Home Entertainment, Inc
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.60(w) x 11.10(h) x 0.60(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews