Life Without Bacon?! is a short eBook about overcoming the temptation of bacon, fried chicken, and barbecued ribs.
I intentionally made the book short and sweet, so that you could read it in one sitting.
Why do you need a life without bacon?
1. It will give you incredible energy all day long.
2. It will help you lose weight and keep it off for good.
3. It will give you peace of mind, knowing you are eating guilt-free food for life.
In the book, I will take you through:
1. My story – what meat I still crave and how I kill the temptation without discipline.
2. A seven-step system for identifying where you are NOW, and how to get from here to where you want to be.
3. An action plan to get you started immediately on a life free of meat and full of energy, vitality, and passion.
If you’re not sure yet about going vegan—but you’re curious enough to find out more—download the book and see what it’s all about.
You can start the adventure today. Experience the freedom of living without meat
Jeff Sanders is a personal development junky, avid marathon runner, and passionate raw vegan. He eat a lot of bananas . . . no really, a lot. Like 15 a day. Sometimes more.
He is the author of Graduated and Clueless: Guidebook for a Passionate, Purposeful, and Profitable Life After College.
When he's not running the trails of a local park, he sell Real Estate at Pilkerton Realtors in Nashville, Tennessee. Jeff is a husband to a beautiful woman named Tessa and father to a quirky pug named Benny.