- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The book reveals the common patterns adults experience in their careers, relationships, and development. The authors show how, by gaining an understanding of these patterns in their own lives, adults can find new meaning in their existence, work through problems, and explore opportunities for growth.
1. The Essence of Adulthood.
2. How Work and Love Interact.
3. At the Intersection of Work, Love, and Learning.
4. Tracing the Patterns of Adulthood.
5. Moving in Tandem: The Parallel Pattern.
6. One Stable Force: The Steady/Fluctuating Pattern.
7. No Order Here: The Divergent Pattern.
8. Comparing the Patterns.
9. Intrinsic Connections: The Patterns and Learning.
10. Learning from Experience.
11. Understanding Work, Love, and Learning.
Resources: A. Notes on Methodology.
B. Determining Your Own Pattern.