Lifelong Learningby Rebecca Grothe
For all who teach adults in churches, this is a practical handbook of ideas, teaching methods, and strategies for lifelong learning and spiritual growth. Written by eleven experts in adult Christian education from across the United States, the chapters combine theory and practice and are filled with examples and case studies to enliven Christian education for adults.
Chapter topics include:
- Why Lifelong Learning?
- What Teachers Need to Know about Adults Today
- How Adults Learn
- Five Key Factors in Good Teaching
- Content Areas of Adult Study
- Opportunities for Adult Education
- Making the Connections
- Organizing for Adult Education
For beginning teachers this will be a basic handbook to keep on their shelf for inspiration and guidance. Experienced teachers will discover fresh ideas to revitalize their classes and encourage lifelong learning. The book will also be a text for college and seminary students.
- Augsburg Fortress, Publishers
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.53(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.66(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >