Linear Algebra with Applications / Edition 4by Otto Bretscher
Pub. Date: 10/14/2008
With the most geometric presentation now available, this reference emphasizes linear transformations as a unifying theme, and enables users to "do" both computational and abstract math in each chapter. A second theme is introduced half way through the textwhen eigenvectors are reachedon dynamical systems. It also includes a wider range of problem sets than found in any other book in this market. Chapter topics include systems of linear equations; linear transformations; subspaces of R
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.10(w) x 10.00(h) x 1.30(d)
Table of Contents1. Systems of Linear Equations.
2. Linear Transformations.
3. Subspaces of R^n and Their Dimension.
4. Linear Spaces.
5. Orthogonality and Least Squares.
7. Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors.
8. Symmetric Matrices and Quadratic Forms.
9. Linear Differential Equations.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >