×

Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.

For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.

Lingam and Yoni Massage: A Safe Sex, Antiwar, and Economic Recovery Tool
     

Lingam and Yoni Massage: A Safe Sex, Antiwar, and Economic Recovery Tool

by P.C. Anders
 

Suggesting that un-massaged lingams cause more than half the world’s problems--67%, to be precise, while unhappy yonis cause the remaining 33%--this short book argues that constitutionally mandated daily lingam and yoni massages would pacify war-mongering leaders by helping them get in touch with their "Inner Clitorises." Not only would this save the world

Overview

Suggesting that un-massaged lingams cause more than half the world’s problems--67%, to be precise, while unhappy yonis cause the remaining 33%--this short book argues that constitutionally mandated daily lingam and yoni massages would pacify war-mongering leaders by helping them get in touch with their "Inner Clitorises." Not only would this save the world from wars and economic disaster, it would increase total happiness and reduce global warming. The book ends with an E.L. James quote and a Sumerian poem in support of its demand for Equal Justice for All Yonis; and Peace to all owners of lingams and yonis.

This short book  is for the Australian guy who laughed for two minutes just on hearing the title. Light on technical content, and tilted heavily towards priapic humor and satire, it is meant to be an endorphin-releasing  gift of laughter: to yourself or to others. Warning: Not for  puritanical or uptight adults, children, or Martians.

Product Details

BN ID:
2940016310923
Publisher:
P.C. Anders
Publication date:
01/29/2013
Sold by:
Draft2Digital
Format:
NOOK Book
Sales rank:
980,734
File size:
190 KB

Customer Reviews

Average Review:

Post to your social network

     

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

See all customer reviews