Live it Up without Outliving Your Money!: Getting theMost from Your Investments in Retirementby Paul Merriman
Completely expanded and updated, Live it Up Without Outliving Your Money! Second Edition is the financial roadmap that people are looking for. Based on the author's experience in the financial services sector since the mid-1960s, including more than 30 years as an investment advisor and money manager, this plain-talking book gives readers simple strategies/i>
Completely expanded and updated, Live it Up Without Outliving Your Money! Second Edition is the financial roadmap that people are looking for. Based on the author's experience in the financial services sector since the mid-1960s, including more than 30 years as an investment advisor and money manager, this plain-talking book gives readers simple strategies to add between $1,000 and $10,000 to their monthly income in retirement, and without taking any of the dumb risks of the past.
This reliable resource motivates readers to take the first steps to change their financial situation; presents multiple strategies for withdrawing money during retirement; and exposes the marketing tricks perpetrated by financial institutions. This book also includes added focus on newer issues such as ETFs, REITs, estate planning, IRA withdrawals, and updated allocation strategies.
Live it Up Without Outliving Your Money! :
• Allows readers to tailor a financial plan for retirement that takes into account the amount of risk they’re willing to tolerate
• Provides multiple strategies for withdrawing money once in retirement while also building an estate for children and other survivors
• Exposes the marketing tricks and emotional ploys perpetrated by financial institutions and the personal finance media that keep investors from making the best decisions – and provide real-world examples of these deceptions
• Motivates readers to take the first steps to change their financial situation, which is the most difficult part of the strategy
• Includes a dozen worksheets to help readers grapple with retirement planning
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Revised and Updated Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.90(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.00(d)
Meet the Author
Paul Merriman is founder of Merriman Berkman Next, which manages more than $1.5 billion for more than 2,500 households throughout the United States. Merriman hosts Sound Investing, a weekly radio show that is archived online at www.SoundInvesting.com and was recently namedBest Financial Podcast by Money magazine.Merriman is also publisher and editor of FundAdvice.com, which was rated "Best of the Web" by Forbes in 2000, 2001, and 2002. Over the last decade, more than 35,000 people have attended Merriman's free workshops on how to prepare for retirement. He regularly speaks before such groups as the American Association of Individual Investors and certified public accountant state societies. He is frequently interviewed in local and national media.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >