Competition is tough! Get an advantage with online advertising aimed at local customers
The Internet has changed the way you attract customers to a local business. Now you need a killer Web site, strong presence on search engines, and a vibrant social media campaign along with your other ads to grab the attention of consumers. This book offers the advice of advertising professionals who know how the online world can provide big help for your business!
- Create a plan — discover where your customers hang out online, set goals, and identify strategies for success
- The site's the thing — learn how to create a customer-focused Web site that's search engine–friendly
- Getting them there — understand how to use search engine marketing, banner ads, and social networks
- Turn clicks into customers — use blogs, online video, and online coupons to engage visitors on your Web site
- Measure results — find out how to determine ROI, where your leads come from, and how to see if your ads are working
Get a $100 advertising credit from Yodle!
Look inside for details on how your company can get $100 in online advertising from Yodle!
Open the book and find:
- Proven strategies for using search engines to get more customers
- How the Web is becoming more local
- Definitions for the lingo of the online advertising world
- Ideas for creating a catchy Web site
- Ways to engage your customers and keep them coming back
- When help is worth paying for
- How to use e-mail without becoming a spammer
- Ten common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Plan and launch an effective local online advertising campaign
- Set up a Web site that draws local traffic
- Maximize your presence on top search engines
Inside — find out how to get a $100 advertising credit from Yodle!