- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Online entrepreneurs often struggle when trying to create a profitable website. This book shows you how to start an easy online business, and gives you what you need to start making money ...
Online entrepreneurs often struggle when trying to create a profitable website. This book shows you how to start an easy online business, and gives you what you need to start making money quickly, without a lot of hype or ridiculous promises.
Here are some of the advantages to starting a local website...
1. Less Expensive: Local sites don't usually require dedicated servers, fancy graphics, or staff to handle them. They can often be started with nothing but an inexpensive shared hosting account, a cheap (or free) website template, and off-the-shelf software.
2. Less Competition: In most cases, you will be the only person in your market running the type of site you choose to set up. What little competition there might be will rarely have any serious degree of marketing skills, so even a basic grasp of online marketing will put you way ahead of everyone else in your market.
3. Easier Promotion: Getting links to your site, optimizing for natural search engine traffic and building a membership are all much easier when you're dealing with a local audience.
4. Better Response and Retention Rates: It's a lot easier to get people to take advantage of a special offer from a business they know than one off in some distant part of the country.
5. More Visitor Loyalty: Since you're all part of the same community, your visitors will be more comfortable interacting with you and with each other.
The book also contains descriptions of forty different types of sites that can be started locally, including local sports, church directory, classified ads, car clubs, real estate, and more. In addition, the resource section includes dozens of reviewed tools and services that can help get your product development efforts up and running fast.