Logic and Computer Design Fundamentals / Edition 4by M. Morris Mano
Pub. Date: 06/29/2007
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Providing solid digital system design fundamentals while accomplishing a gradual, bottom-up development of these fundamentals, this book focuses on the ever-evolving applications of basic computer design concepts. Treatment of logic design, digital system design, and computer design. Ideal for self-study by engineers and computer scientists.
Table of Contents
2. Combinational Logic Circuits.
3. Combinational Logic Design.
4. Combinational Functions and Circuits.
5. Arithmetic Functions and Circuits.
6. Sequential Circuits.
7. Registers And Register Transfers.
8. Sequencing And Control.
9. Memory Basics.
10. Computer Design Basics.
11. Instruction Set Architecture.
12. RISC and CISC Central Processing Units.
13. Input-Output and Communication.
14. Memory Systems.
Website Reading Supplements.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews