Lone Star Quilts and Beyond: Step-by-Step Projects and Inspirationby Jan Krentz, Jan P. Krentz
Important Note about PRINT ON DEMAND Editions: You are purchasing a print on demand edition of this book. This book is printed individually on uncoated (non-glossy) paper with the best quality printers available. The printing quality of this copy will vary from the original offset printing edition and may look more saturated. The information presented in this version is the same as the latest edition. Any pattern pullouts have been separated and presented as single pages. If the pullout patterns are missing, please contact C&T Publishing.
Explore the world of Lone Star quilts! Expert teacher Jan Krentz shows you how to use today's techniques to simplify this intricate design.
• 6 colorful projects - you'll want to get started right away!
• Rotary cutting saves you time, while imaginative additions such as appliqué and "designer diamonds" give these Lone Stars a fresh, updated look
• Jan teaches you everything you'll need to know to make the Lone Star quilt of your dreams, from fabric choices to finishing touches.
• A gallery of eye-catching Lone Star quilts to inspire your creativity
- C & T Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.30(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews