Lonely Planet Belizeby Lonely Planet, Joshua Samuel Brown, Mara Vorhees
#1 best-selling guide to Belize *
Lonely Planet Belize is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dive into the depths of the Blue Hole, explore the Maya ruins of Altun Ha or relax on the tropical beaches of Ambergris Caye; all with your/b>/i>/p>/i>/i>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
#1 best-selling guide to Belize *
Lonely Planet Belize is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dive into the depths of the Blue Hole, explore the Maya ruins of Altun Ha or relax on the tropical beaches of Ambergris Caye; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Belize and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Belize Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, politics, Maya heritage, music, food, landscapes, wildlife, customs/etiquette
- Over 40 maps
- Useful features- including Month by Month (annual festival calendar), Diving & Snorkeling Guide, Outdoor Activity Guide, Wedding & Honeymoon Planner, Travel with Children
- Coverage of Ambergris Caye, Caye Caulker, Glover's Reef Atoll, Shark Ray Alley, Lamanai, Xunantunich, Altun Ha, Belize City, Tikal and Flores in Guatemala and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices)
- Zoom-in maps and images bring it all up close and in greater detail
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps let you stay offline to avoid roaming and data charges
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Easily navigate and jump effortlessly between maps and reviews
- Speedy search capabilities get you to what you need and want to see
- Use bookmarks to help you shoot back to key pages in a flash
- Visit the websites of our recommendations by touching embedded links
- Adding notes with the tap of a finger offers a way to personalize your guidebook experience
- Inbuilt dictionary to translate unfamiliar languages and decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Belize, our most comprehensive guide to Belize, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Central America on a Shoestring guide for a comprehensive look at all Central America has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Mara Vorhees and Joshua Samuel Brown
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
*Best-selling guide to Belize. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA, April 2012 to March 2013.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >