Look at More: A Proven Approach to Innovation, Growth, and Changeby Andy Stefanovich
Why does real innovation elude so many companies, including those with the best technology, the cheapest resources, and even chief innovation officers? The problem is that they lack inspiration. Inspiration—as defined and outlined in this book—is a discipline (not to be confused with the real but short-lived burst of energy that sometimes occurs after… See more details below
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Why does real innovation elude so many companies, including those with the best technology, the cheapest resources, and even chief innovation officers? The problem is that they lack inspiration. Inspiration—as defined and outlined in this book—is a discipline (not to be confused with the real but short-lived burst of energy that sometimes occurs after quarterly earnings reports or the arrival of a charismatic new leader). It is a systematic approach that, when applied consistently, brings long-term, sustainable results.
Look At More teaches you how to harness inspiration by thinking differently—and to encourage others to do the same. Designed to be an individual and organizational hands-on guide, Look At More focuses on the front end of the Inspiration–Creativity–Innovation continuum. Using Stefanovich's proven LAMSTAIH approach (Look At More Stuff, Think About It Harder), leaders and employees can develop the practical skills, leadership behavior, and cultural mindset to consistently create ideas and drive innovation.
Built on the principles of the five M's for unleashing creativity within an organization, Look At More explores:
· Mood: The attitudes, feelings, and emotions that create the context for inspiration and creativity
· Mindset: The intellectual foundation and baseline capacity each of us has for getting inspired and thinking differently
· Mechanisms: The tools and processes of creativity at work
· Measurement: The qualitative and quantitative performance and the guidance for giving critical feedback
· Momentum: The active championing of celebrating inspiration and creativity to create a self-reinforcing cycle for growing innovation
Together the five M's can act as a diagnostic tool and a guide for inspiring individuals, empowering teams, and transforming organizations to become true models of innovation.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 1 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >