Here are just a few of the questions that are answered in
The Loose Rabbits of the Rabbit Trilogy:
1. What was Javier like at age 8?
2. How brutal is First Ritual?
3. Why is Roman’s twin, Kilmeade, so mysterious?
4. What was David like before he read Beth’s book?
5. How did David meet Terrance, his beloved friend and favorite Cow?
6. Do the Cows worship their Rakum masters?
7. What is a typical day like for Rakum Jesse Cherrie?
8. How did Michael meet the artist Jeremy Grant?
9. What happened to Michael and Beth after the Last Assembly?
10. How did Abroghia get Theophilus to follow him instead of the Rabbi from Nazareth?
A recovering vampire/horror fanatic, Ellen uses her experience in that subculture to bring the Light into the vampire genre. Addicting and delicious, Ellen’s brand of story-telling is rife with deep character study and honest emotion.
Ellen graduated from Huntingdon College in Montgomery, Alabama with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology and a minor in Sociology.
Ellen lives in Historic Montgomery, Alabama with her husband, daughter, four cats and one spoiled dog.