It is widely recognized that the population of most developed Western countries is getting fatter, and we are not talking about a gradual increase here. The number of people who are seriously overweight or clinically obese is exploding all over the Western world, and as you will see, this is no exaggeration. Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) which indicates that by the end...
It is widely recognized that the population of most developed Western countries is getting fatter, and we are not talking about a gradual increase here.
The number of people who are seriously overweight or clinically obese is exploding all over the Western world, and as you will see, this is no exaggeration.
Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) which indicates that by the end of 2004, around two thirds of adults in the USA were officially overweight, and nearly one third were clinically obese.
It means that you have decided to do something about your weight problem, and the decision to do so without the support of medication indicates a deep need to change yourself for the better.
Does this sound like your life?
• You used to be as thin as a rake, but now if you even look at food you seem to gain ten pounds automatically
• You wear clothes that look like sacks in order to disguise your growing girth
• You avoid flying or sitting on buses because you have gotten so huge, and you don’t want to make other people feel uncomfortable
• You have tried all kinds of herbal remedies, but all they did was make you feel sick, speedy, bitchy or tired
• You never go swimming because you look too flabby in a bathing suit
• You feel depressed about your looks, which makes you eat more than you should
• You tried a high protein diet only to find that your energy wanes to the extent that you can barely think
• You tried an all vegetarian diet only to find that you gained weight instead!
• You tried eating in the "Zone", but zoned out energy-wise when it came to cooking all those special meals
• You tried Weight Watchers, but found yourself gaining weight again the minute you got off of it
• You tried a low carb diet only to find that you became horribly constipated and felt intoxicated
• You tried herbal teas but they made you feel jittery and dehydrated
• You have tried weight loss pills, but your family and friends told you to stop because your personality suddenly had all the charm of a raging crack addict
• You tried detoxifying your colon only to experience days and days of the worst headaches you have ever had in your life
• You feel ashamed because you sense others are making fun of you behind your back
• You have tried working out, but after each session you feel even hungrier
• You have not had sex or a date in ages because you are so embarrassed about the way you look naked
• Your weight is causing you incredible social anxiety to the extent that you do not go out much anymore
• Your doctor has told you it is time for you to do something about your weight but you don’t know where to even start!
Have faith. Inside this eBook are the most powerful techniques that I could find anywhere for eliminating excess weight without the use of medication.
In Losing Weight Nature’s Way, you will learn -
• How to prevent yourself from becoming just another burden and statistic overloading America’s already stressed health system, by taking just a few steps towards improving your general health
• How to know if you are truly obese
• How weight loss works physically inside your body so you understand the processes it must go through for you to accomplish your goal
• How much energy you really need to get through your day, and what amount of food that represents for you to stay healthy yet slim
• The difference between gaining weight and gaining muscle
• The relationship between weight gain and hibernation leading to social isolation
• The relationship between weight gain and refined foods
• The benefits of regular exercise combined with sensible eating to lose pounds
• Which kinds of exercise are best for losing weight
• How to exercise using no equipment at all and still lose weight
• How keeping a fat loss journal can help you lose weight
• How to figure out the net calories that you burn very day
• How to find daily opportunities to exercise in your regular routines
• The importance that water plays in weight loss, and how much water you need to drink a day to actually get the weight off of you
• The importance of eating vegetables to accomplish your natural weight loss goals
• The importance of eating more fruit to lose weight
• What are negative calorie foods
• The role that Green Tea can play in weight loss
• The role that Acai Berries can pay in weight loss
• How to use Yerba Mate and incorporate it into your diet plan
• How to shed pounds using apple cider vinegar