Gina Meyers is best known for her popular culture television trivia and cooking expertise related to the Twilight saga and the iconic television show Bewitched. Her love of cooking has rubbed off on her three children, Makenna, Lauren, and Lucas. She is married to David and they reside in central California.
Love at First Bite: The Unofficial Twilight Cookbookby Gina Meyers
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
The international phenomenon known as Twilight fever has ignited excitement in the kitchen. Delectable delights to satisfy the appetites of the humans can be found in the fictional book Twilight. Love at First Bite: the Unofficial Twilight Cookbook is meant to offer a satisfying array of warm, lovely dishes that anyone of any age can cook with ease and enjoyment. To help the reader determine the level of skill involved in preparing each dish, the recipes are labeled “easy”, “medium”, or “hard”. One fork means “easy”, two forks, “medium”, and three forks means it is a “difficult” or “hard” recipe.
Filled with forbidden love, action, and danger, so brace yourself, and bring your very best table manners and your appetites. Don’t forget your forks. Beautiful Bella Swan will be serving up some scrumptious delights to satisfy even the pickiest puritan “vegetarian” vampires. Intertwined in the pages of Love at First Bite, you will find Bell’s Lasagna, Harry’s Famous Fish Fry, Mushroom Ravioli, Blushing Bella Punch, just to name a few. Your senses will be filled deep with the sweet aroma of mouthwatering I Dare You to Eat Pizza Edward, and sinfully delicious Red Velvet Cake. You know when the rooster crows, it is time to awaken your sense of taste and take a Bite at Dawn to Lemon Blueberry cake, Plum Pecan Waffles, or Grand Slam Sundae. Red juicy ripe vine tomatoes marinated in raspberry vinaigrette tempts the taste buds and is a featured salad in the There Are Cold Cut Sandwiches in the Fridge section. Pucker up and take a long cool sip of Sparkling Honey Lemonade in a citrus salt rimmed glass, one of the virgin recipes found in the beverage chapter. Give into your epicurean temptation and take a bite into Love at First Bite: the Unofficial Twilight Cookbook. The recipes will leave you breathless and hungry for more.
Besides luscious recipes, you’ll also find cast lists for Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse, as well a Twilight Party Planning Checklist, Bella’s Prom Planner, and tons of trivia. Also find invaluable resources on upcoming Unofficial Twilight Conventions, Twilight Cooking Classes and more.
'Love at First Bite'
It's a book that cooks and one 'Twilight' fans can sink their teeth into
Feast of vampires
‘Twilight’ cookbook keeps the wolves of hunger at bay
This Bites (in a good way)
Tasting Twilight, Recipes Inspired by The Twilight Saga
Love At First Bite
Additional Media Announcements: (compiled by Erin of Smith Publicity)
- 6/9: York Daily Record: http://www.ydr.com/living/ci_15260777
- 6/12: 77 Square: http://host.madison.com/entertainment/dining/article_47c91549-20ac-5e88-94b8-793e1f5e91b2.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
- 6/15: Taste Magazine Cincinnati (blog): http://tastecincinnati-food.blogspot.com/
- 6/15: Winnipeg Sun: http://www.winnipegsun.com/news/sunspeaks/ian_shanley/2010/06/15/14399466.html
- 6/16: Charlotte Observer: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/06/16/1502901/food-notes.html
- 6/16: SheKnows.com: http://www.sheknows.com/articles/815725
- 6/19: Delish.com: http://www.delish.com/food/recalls-reviews/twilight-love-at-first-bite
- 6/21: RelateMag.com: http://www.relatemag.com/tag/gina-meyers/
- 6/23: About.com (Guide to Desserts and Baking) (circ. 38.2 million): http://baking.about.com/od/chocolate/r/firstlovechocolatemoussetwilight.htm
- 6/23: Calgary Herald: http://www.calgaryherald.com/story_print.html?id=3189974&sponsor=
- 6/23: Vancouver Sun (via Calgary Herald): http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/Love+First+Bite+cookbook+inspired+Twilight+series/3192126/story.html
- 6/23: Star Phoenix (via Calgary Herald): http://www.thestarphoenix.com/story_print.html?id=3194105&sponsor=
- 6/23: Westword newspaper: http://blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/2010/06/gagging_down_the_twilight_cook.php
- 6/24: Observer & Eccentric Newspaper: http://www.hometownlife.com/article/20100624
- iUniverse, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 2 MB
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
I was lookin for some good resipes so i found this cook book looked like it would do the trick fingers crosted
Just tell me to throw a bunch of ingredients intp a bowl. I am under pressure to get a quick recipie so I can shaare it at the office tonight for the big football game whose name is copyrighted and I am not allow to say it, but with one letter shifted is called the Superb Owl. I need a recipoe fast and I cant afford a slowcooker or waffle iron. I am honestl stuk but I will keep looking.