Low Carb No Gluten Diet : 100 Recipesby Sarah Smith
• Low-carbohydrate diets limit carbohydrates such as bread, grains, rice, starchy
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Low carb is defined as a diet that contains 30% or less of carbohydrates. If you are trying to lose weight, eating a low carb diet will make a calorie restriction much more achievable because you will have more stable blood sugar levels and reduced hunger.
• Low-carbohydrate diets limit carbohydrates such as bread, grains, rice, starchy vegetables and fruit.
• Many low-carbohydrate diets allow up to 28 percent of your diet to come from healthy carbohydrates that deliver the essential nutrients and fuel your body needs.
• Diets such as the Zone diet and the Atkins diet are successful in promoting long-term weight loss while still keeping your body healthy.
• A no-carbohydrate diet eliminates all carbohydrates, even healthy sources, from your diet.
• The foods that remain include meat, eggs, poultry and fish.
• Very few foods are allowed in this kind of diet and essential nutrients are missed out on, which can lead to health problems.
- BN ID:
- Smith & Smith
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 12 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews