- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Low Power Analog CMOS for Cardiac Pacemakers proposes new techniques for the reduction of power consumption in analog integrated circuits. Our main example is the pacemaker sense channel, which is representative of a broader class of biomedical circuits aimed at qualitatively detecting biological signals.
The first and second chapters are a tutorial presentation on implantable medical devices and pacemakers from the circuit designer point of view. This is illustrated by the requirements and solutions applied in our implementation of an industrial IC for pacemakers. There from, the book discusses the means for reduction of power consumption at three levels: base technology, power-oriented analytical synthesis procedures and circuit architecture.
1. Implantable Cardiac Pacemakers.
2. Industrial Implementation of Pacemaker Integrated Circuit in Bulk CMOS Technology.
3. Potential of SOI Technology for Low-Voltage Micropower Biomedical Applications.
4. Power Optimization in Operational Amplifier Design.
5. Class AB Micropower Operations Amplifiers.
6. Implementation of Pacemaker Sense Circuits.
Appendix 1: Integration of Large Time Constants.
Appendix 2: Design of Accelerometer Signal Conditioning Circuit of Industrial Pacemaker IC in Bulk CMOS Technology.