LPIC-1: Linux Professional Institute Certification Study Guide (Exams 101 and 102, includes CD-ROM) / Edition 2by Roderick W. Smith
Pub. Date: 02/24/2009
Offering you thorough coverage of the new version of the leading Linux certification from Linux Professional Institute (LPI), this book covers both objectives and materials tested in the two required LPIC-1 exams: LPI 101 and LPI 102. You’ll certainly appreciate the clear, concise information on key exam topics, including using Linux command line tools, managing software, configuring hardware, managing files and filesystems, working with the X Window system, administering the system, basic networking, and more.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- 2nd Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.10(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.70(d)
Table of Contents
Part I. THE LPI 101 EXAM (60 WEIGHTS).
1. Exploring Linux Command-Line Tools.
2. Managing Software.
3. Configuring Hardware.
4. Managing Files.
5. Booting Linux and Editing Files.
Part II. THE LPI 102 EXAM (60 WEIGHTS).
6. Configuring the X Window System, Localization, and Printing.
7. Administering the System.
8. Configuring Basic Networking.
9. Writing Scripts, Configuring Network Servers, and Using Databases.
10. Securing Your System.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >