- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The material of this book encompasses many disciplines, including visible,
infrared, far infrared, millimeter wave, microwave, radar, synthetic aperture radar, and
electro-optical sensors as well as the very dynamic topics of image processing, computer
vision and pattern recognition.
This book is composed of six parts:
* Advanced background modeling for surveillance
* Advances in Tracking in Infrared imagery
* Methods for Pose estimation in Ultrasound and LWIR imagery
* Recognition in multi-spectral and synthetic aperture radar
* Fusion of disparate sensors
* Smart Sensors
1. Target Recognition in Infrared: Local Feature Based Person Detection and Tracking Beyond the Visible Spectrum.- Fuzzy mixture of Gaussians for the detection of moving objects in and beyond visible spectrum.- Dynamic Appearance Learning by Adaptive Kalman Filters for Robust Infrared Tracking.- Pedestrian Association and Localization in Monocular FIR Video Sequence.- Vehicle Matching and Recognition under Large Variations of Pose and Illumination.- 2. Multi-Sensor Fusion and Smart Sensors: Fusion of a Camera and a Laser Range Sensor for Vehicle Recognition.- Geometric Sequence (GS) Imaging with Bayesian Smoothing for Optical and Capacitive Imaging Sensors.- A System Approach to Adaptive Multimodal Sensor Designs.-3. Hyperspectral Image Analysis: Statistical Affine Invariant Hyperspectral Texture Descriptors Based Upon Harmonic Analysis.- Face Tracking and Classification Using Hyperspectral Video Sequences.- On near real-time moving Object Detection and Tracking in Multi-spectral Aerial imagery.