The definitive iLife reference, completely updated and revis ed!
The Macintosh iLife ’09 is a lavishly illustrated handbook packed with easy-to-follow instructions, essential technical background, and tips for iLife users of all levels.
Each two-page spread is a self-contained tutorial or set of tips. Everything you need is at your fingertips, and every page is updated for iLife ’09, including coverage of the Faces feature in iPhoto that allows users to organize their photos based on who's in them, the new Animated Travel Maps in iMovie that enhances vacation movies with eye-catching animations and much more!
- Organize your photos using iPhoto's new Faces facial-recognition and Places geotagging technologies
- Share your photos on Flickr and Facebook
- Create spectacular slide shows using iPhoto's new slide show themes
- Master the spectacular new features iMovie '09, including the precision editor, motion stabilization, video effects, and motion- graphics themes
- Improve your photography and video-shooting techniques
- Assemble a video library with the all-new iMovie—and create animated Travel Maps in your scenes
- Produce spectacular slide shows, photo books, calendars, and greeting cards
- Record and arrange your own music with GarageBand
- Create and publish your own Web sites, blogs, and podcasts
- Preserve the past: digitize old records, photos, and movies
Get updates, tips, and much more at this book’s companion Web site, www.macilife.com.