Macintosh Programming Faqsby Stephen H. Baker
Arranged according to the/p>/i>
When you�re writing a Mac program and hit a snag, chances are that someone somewhere has hit it, too -- and chances are that someone somewhere has figured out a solution. Mac Programming FAQs brings together all those frequently asked questions (FAQs) with their often hard to find answers in one comprehensive reference.
Arranged according to the relevant Toolbox Manager, the 650 questions and their corresponding answers in Mac Programming FAQs reveal the invaluable tips, techniques, and secrets Mac programmers depend on for writing successful code. Here you�ll find...
- Specific, practical solutions -- not just theory
- Solutions that work for top programming tools, including Metrowerks CodeWarrior and Symantec C
- Values for the Gestalt calls -- a key element of any Mac program
- Ready-to-use source code
Plus, on the bonus CD-ROM accompanying Mac Programming FAQs, you get a complete, searchable database of FAQs, source code, and 70 projects you can study or adapt for your own use.
- Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.40(w) x 9.21(h) x 1.72(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >