Macroeconomics / Edition 13by Richard G. Lipsey, Ragan Christopher T. S., Paul A. Storer
Pub. Date: 07/28/2008
The goal of this book has always been to provide readers with a solid introduction to the economic issues facing the world today, using the methods economists use to study those issues, and the policy problems that those issues create. This revision includes updated information on such key issues as health care, distribution of income, unemployment, labor, and monetary policy. The authors have also greatly increased the focus on the international economy and economic growth.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
Table of Contents
I. THE NATURE OF ECONOMICS.
2. Economics as a Social Science.
3. The Anatomy of a Market Economy.
4. Demand, Supply, and Price.
VII. AN INTRODUCTION TO MACROECONOMICS.
22. The Measurement of National Income.
VIII. NATIONAL INCOME AND FISCAL POLICY.
24. National Income Determination- Part 2.
25. Output and Prices in the Short Run.
26. Output and Prices in the Long Run.
IX. MONEY, BANKING, AND MONETARY POLICY.
28. Money, Output, and Prices.
29. Monetary Policy.
X. MACROECONOMIC PROBLEMS AND POLICIES.
32. Government Debt and Deficits.
33. Economic Growth.
34. Growth in the Developing Countries.
XII. INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS.
36. Trade Policy.
37. Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments.
38 Macroeconomic Policy in an Open Economy.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >