Macromedia Flash Animation & Cartooningby Ibis Fernandez
Master Flash animation and cartooning using this complete hands-on guide. You'll discover shortcuts for drawing heads and bodies,developing your own characters,and learn to incorporate movie techniquesall from a real-world animator and video producer. Including an 8-page color insert which details the stages of the animation process,this book serves as practical tutorial to creating dazzling images and characters using Flash.
Bring Cartoons and Animation to Life!
Open new worlds of creativity with Flash��one of the most versatile graphical applications available. Macromedia Flash Animation & Cartooning: A Creative Guide will help you learn professional cartooning techniques and create dynamic animated content for the Internet as well as offline. Learn basic formulas for drawing heads and bodies,and the best methods for developing memorable and functional Flash cartoon characters. Discover how motion can help bring a Web site to life,attracting interest and repeat visits. From easy-to-learn illustration and animation techniques,to the details of effectively running the application,this insightful resource will help you accomplish more with Flash animation.
- Conceive,create,and publish professional Flash cartoons
- Make the Flash interface your personal creative tool
- Acquire the production skills to effectively animate your work
- Infuse your movie with transition effects,dolly shots,and other Hollywood techniques
- Generate reusable ActionScript and other time-savers
- Use industry shortcuts and proven illustration techniques
- Develop exciting animations and rich media content that can be streamed over the Web andviewed in a variety of formats
- McGraw-Hill Companies, The
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.91(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >