Macs Portable Geniusby Paul McFedries
Packed with tricks, tools, and shortcuts that you may not discover by simply working with a program or software on your Mac, Macs Portable Genius, 2nd Edition reveals smart and innovative ways to execute various tasks that can save you time and hassle. Its/i>/b>
Facts, tips, and secrets for using the powerful—but less obvious—features of a Mac
Packed with tricks, tools, and shortcuts that you may not discover by simply working with a program or software on your Mac, Macs Portable Genius, 2nd Edition reveals smart and innovative ways to execute various tasks that can save you time and hassle. Its handy smaller trim size makes it easy for you to find essential information, coupled with savvy advice on everything from simple tasks like getting started to intermediate information and hip tips that cover how to use Macs and related hardware.
- Reveals facts, tips, and secrets to help you get the most out of your Apple hardware and software and maximize their features
- Shows you how to browse the web with Safari, troubleshoot and maintain your Mac, and have fun with your iPod, iPhone, or iPad and iTunes and listen to music and podcasts
- Walks you through switching from an older version of another Mac
- Features a handy trim size so that you can quickly find essential information on the hottest tips, tricks, and savvy advice
- Authored by veteran author Paul McFedries, whose authoritative, no-nonsense—yet friendly and readable—writing style has sold more than three million copies of his books worldwide
Macs Portable Genius, 2nd Edition shares all the coolest information about Mac hardware and software, Apple mobile devices and iTunes, troubleshooting, and maintenance so that you and your Mac can work at your fullest potential.
Meet the Author
Paul McFedries is a Mac expert and full-time technical writer, with more than 70 books to his credit, including iPad Portable Genius and iPhone 4 Portable Genius. Paul encourages all readers to drop by his Web site at www.mcfedries.com.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
This is a good book, but there are better ones at B&N. Overall this is a good starter book for general readers and students who want to know a little more about Mac.
I find this book extremely helpful in providing information about Macs. As an 'older' Mac user I needed advise about the capabilities of my computer and how to solve computer issues. This book is it! From the hip good-looking kid on the cover to the last page, I am thoroughly enjoying this book and find it very useful. A must for all Mac users!