- Jack Canfield, Co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Success Principles
"Up to 90% of individuals struggling with healing from addictions and chronic diseases need to realize that the cause of their issues is primarily related to mind-body interactions. In Madly Chasing Peace, Dina Proctor offers a powerful healing story using her 3x3 meditation technique, that unbeknownst to her, provides an inspiring example of the science of The Biology of Belief in action."
- Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D., Cell biologist and bestselling author of The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles
"Dina is a bright light of inspiration and wisdom. When you read her book or hear her speak, something inside of you will open up and resonate with her truth. Her 3x3 meditation is powerful in its simplicity. Don't let yourself doubt that something as subtle as mini-meditations will work for you. Try it. Feel it. See it for yourself."
- Janet Bray Attwood, Co-author of New York Times bestseller The Passion Test
"Madly Chasing Peace is one of those rare books that have me totally captivated and hanging on, page by page. Dina openly shares from her heart how she went from deep levels of pain to a place of serenity and joy. This book stands out from the rest in its delivery style, gripping story and easily executable methods. Highly recommended!"
- Peggy McColl,New York Times bestselling author
"Words can't express the depth of admiration I have for Dina. Her story is raw and real, and the depth of her blunt honesty is captivating. If you haven't heard of her, find her! Let yourself be uplifted by her message and inspired by the simplicity of the techniques she's developed, tools you can begin to use immediately in your own life."
- Patty Aubery, President, Jack Canfield Companies
"Madly Chasing Peace is a deeply touching story-yet it also provides compelling insights and powerful tools for change that can help people in all walks of life. I've already started using some of them myself! I encourage anyone who is looking for inspiration and new perspective to connect with Dina and read her book."
- Carol Kline, Co-author of New York Times bestsellers, Happy for No Reason and Love for No Reason