Have you ever wondered why some of your dreams are easily fulfilled, while others seem forever out of reach? Have you ever asked yourself these questions?
How can I be happy?
When am I going to have what I want?
Why do I struggle to move forward in my life?
What do I have to do to make my dreams come true?
Make Your Dreams Come True leads you on an exploration of the thoughts and beliefs that unconsciously rule your life. With simple games and processes, you will learn to become aware of the beliefs that limit you. Then you’ll be guided through a comprehensive process for changing the beliefs that keep you from living your true potential.
More about the book:
Are you ready to make your dreams come true? According to renowned psychic counselor Pamala Oslie, your only limitations are the ones you accept. Written from her years of experience with many thousands of clients, she now shares her secrets on how you, too, can:
• Gain insight into your beliefs and learn to let go of the ones that limit you
• Clear out self-judgments and judgments about others
• Learn what steps are absolutely necessary for manifesting your desires
• Discover a shortcut for releasing the core belief at the root of every problem
• Benefit from real-life stories of people who have improved their health, finances, relationships, and career
• Tap into your own reservoir of creative energy and live a more abundant, happy, and fulfilling life
Pamala Oslie is a renowned psychic counselor and the author of Life Colors: What Your Aura Colors Say About You. As a psychic counselor, she identifies the personality patterns revealed in the aura and the underlying beliefs that keep us from living our true potential. Pamala is a frequent and popular guest on many radio and television shows, and gives workshops and seminars throughout the country on auras, psychic and intuitive development, and the power of beliefs. She lives in Santa Barbara, California.