Making Schools Smarter: Leading With Evidence / Edition 3by Kenneth (Ken) A. Leithwood, Robert Aitken, Doris Jantzi
Achieve a workable model for effectively reshaping today's school districts for positive outcomes by addressing three of the most central challenges in district and school leadership.See more details below
Achieve a workable model for effectively reshaping today's school districts for positive outcomes by addressing three of the most central challenges in district and school leadership.
- SAGE Publications
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Third Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.60(d)
Table of Contents
About the Authors
Part I. Basic Assumptions About Schools and Districts
2. Clarifying Assumptions: Three Perspectives
3. What Is a Professional Learning Community?
Part II. Educational Inputs and Outcomes
4. What Are Schools Given to Work With?
5. What Ought to Be Accomplished?
Part III. Critical Processes and Conditions: A Systems Orientation to the Core Technology of Schooling
6. Leadership and Management
7. Mission and Goals, Culture and Community
8. Planning and Instructional Services
9. Structure and Organization, and Data-Driven Decision Making
10. Policies and Procedures, and Community Partnerships
Part IV. Gathering and Using School and District Monitoring Information
11. Collecting, Analyzing, and Interpreting Monitoring Information
12. Using School and District Monitoring Information
Appendix A: The School Surveys
Appendix B: The District Surveys
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >