- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Achieve a workable model for effectively reshaping today’s school districts for positive outcomes by addressing three of the most central challenges in district and school leadership.
About the Authors
Part I. Basic Assumptions About Schools and Districts
2. Clarifying Assumptions: Three Perspectives
3. What Is a Professional Learning Community?
Part II. Educational Inputs and Outcomes
4. What Are Schools Given to Work With?
5. What Ought to Be Accomplished?
Part III. Critical Processes and Conditions: A Systems Orientation to the Core Technology of Schooling
6. Leadership and Management
7. Mission and Goals, Culture and Community
8. Planning and Instructional Services
9. Structure and Organization, and Data-Driven Decision Making
10. Policies and Procedures, and Community Partnerships
Part IV. Gathering and Using School and District Monitoring Information
11. Collecting, Analyzing, and Interpreting Monitoring Information
12. Using School and District Monitoring Information
Appendix A: The School Surveys
Appendix B: The District Surveys