- Railroading On the Great Divide
- "Armed With Only Our Sense of Degradation"
- No More Reds In the Union
- "She Favored Bank Robbers"
- Pretty Boy Floyd
- "Anybody Who Doesn't Need a Cop To Tell Him What To Do"
- "the Rich Will Not Permit You To Vote Away Their Wealth"
- I Got To Know Why
- "All We Want is To Create Voluntary Combinations"
- I Will Not Obey
- "the Origin of the Hiring Hall and Free Speech Rights"
- Preacher and the Slave
- "Keep Your Hands In Your Pockets"
- Bread and Roses
- "the Most Dangerous Woman In America"
- The Charge On Mother Jones
- "a Strike is a Massive Act of Free Speech"
- There's Power In the Union
- This Land is Not Our Land
- "You Cannot Even Passively Participate"
- Release Date:
- Trade Root Music
Performance CreditsUtah Phillips Primary Artist
Technical CreditsWoody Guthrie Composer
Utah Phillips Composer
Dave Van Ronk Composer
Joe Hill Composer
James Oppenheim Composer
Dick Ellington Composer
Maurice Sugar Composer
Roy Berkeley Composer
William M. Rogers Composer
Write a Review
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >