- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Management by Menu is an invaluable resource for its presentation of the menu as a central theme that influences all foodservice functions. Its unique perspective of tying the menu to overall management principles provides the future manager with the "big picture" of the operation of a restaurant.
1. A Look Back at the Foodservice Industry.
2. Profile of the Modern Foodservice Industry.
3. Planning a Menu.
4. Considerations and Limits in Menu Planning.
5. Cost Controls in Menu Planning.
6. Menu Pricing.
7. Menu Mechanics.
8. Menu Analysis.
9. The Beverage Menu.
10. Producing the Menu.
11. Service and the Menu.
12. The Menu and the Financial Plan.
13. Ethical Leadership in Restaurant Management.
Appendix A. Accuracy in Menus.
Appendix B. Number of Portions Available From StandardContainers.
Appendix C. Menu Evaluation.
Appendix D. Menu Factor Analysis.
Appendix E. A Brief History of Foodservice.