Management for a New Generation: An Experiential Approach for Christian Executivesby John P. Cragin, J. Daniel Hays
The text contained in this unique, comprehensive, integrated digital teaching package reads like a novel about men, women, their families, their communities, and their careers. This approach not only makes reading enjoyable but also makes the principles of business management more memorable so students and business
A ground-breaking, interactive teaching method
The text contained in this unique, comprehensive, integrated digital teaching package reads like a novel about men, women, their families, their communities, and their careers. This approach not only makes reading enjoyable but also makes the principles of business management more memorable so students and business people can use them at all stages of their lives. The material on this CD-ROM deals with all the classical and modern issues that appear in most academic texts and in the popular business press, yet is different in many ways:
• It teaches through the inspiration, example, and instruction of real people in real companies competing in a global marketplace.
• It challenges and inspires Christian business executives and students to invest their lives in service to Jesus Christ, using real, contemporary examples.
• Students can review the principles illustrated in the novel in concise, practical presentations on management, planning, organizing, controlling, and more.
• The faculty CD includes advice on planning for the class in a day-by-day guide covering the week's material.
The package includes textbook novel, assignments, student worksheets, practice tests, discussion topics, course review, and an interactive practice exam. This innovative CD-ROM textbook also includes access to the Dunatos Virtual Simulator. Students receive access to a free practice simulator for applying the principles learned in the course. When the class is ready to compete with each other, the professor registers the course online, the students log on, register, and then the fun and "real world" learningbegins!
Author Biography: John P. Cragin, Ph.D. in Management, is Cargill Professor of Business Management at Oklahoma Baptist University. He formed what would become the largest commercial consulting firm in China. Cragin has practiced and taught business for over twenty-five years and has worked as a consultant to five governments and numerous Fortune 300 firms in the US and around the world. He and his wife, Rebecca have two children.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.68(w) x 9.36(h) x 1.72(d)
- Age Range:
- 18 Years
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >