- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Here is the physical therapy management book you have been looking for. Written in an engaging experiential style, this three-part text will prepare you to effectively manage your responsibilities as a therapist and to take your first steps as a manager.
You’ll begin with a brief, yet broad foundation of basic management theories and an overview of the U.S. health care system. Section 2 addresses the major responsibilities of all physical therapist managers in all settings of practice. Section 3 devotes a chapter to each of the practice setting and addresses the unique managerial challenges found in each.
2. Health Care Organizations and Physical Therapy
3. Leadership, management, and Physical Therapy
4. Introduction to Health Care as a Unique Insurance-Based Business
6. Responsibility for Policies and Procedures
7. Marketing Responsibilities
8. Staffing Responsibilities
9. Responsibility for patient care
10. Fiscal Responsibilities
11. Responsibility for Risk Management
12. Legal and Ethical Responsibilities
13. Communication Responsibilities
16. Management Issues in Outpatient Centers
17. Management Issues in School-Based Services
18. Management Issues in Home Care Organizations
19. Management Issues in Inpatient Hospitals and Health Systems
20. Commentary on the Physical Therapist as Manager
Posted June 11, 2011
No text was provided for this review.