- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Written for managers and professionals in business and industry, and using a minimum of mathematical language, The Management of Bond Investments and the Trading of Debt addresses three key issues:
• Bondholder's options, risks and rewards in making investments in debt instruments;
• The dynamics of inflation, and how they affect both trading in the bond market, and investment decisions; and
• The democratization of lending, socialization of risk, and effect of the global economy on the bond market.
Financial expert Dimitris Chorafas discusses these issues in straightforward language for managers and professionals in commercial banks, securities houses, financial services companies, merchandising firms, manufacturing companies, and consulting firms, placing the mathematical treatment of the issues in the appendices, available for study but not necessary for understanding the business issues addressed in the book.
• Focuses on new issues of central importance in bond and debt trading today
• Uses clear, straightforward language for managers and professionals in business and industry, with mathematical treatment provided in appendices
• Thorough treatment of operational risk new to books on this topi