- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
A New Resource for a New Kind of Leadership Whether you focus onthe departmental level or on the top executive suite, the abilityto transform groups of managers into effective management teams iscritical to ongoing success. How can those team members ensurethey're performing to their full potential? "Read [this handbook]once for enlightenment, then use it again and again to build teamsthat are truly high-performance." — Don Howard, vice president ofhuman resources, National Data Corporation You'll get what you needto:
* Identify the barriers to management teamwork
* Assess management team performance
* Face special circumstances, such as new team member selection . .. and much more!
You'll use the flexible Team Model, the scores of action steps, andthe wide variety of assessment tools to help your teams achievemaximum performance.
A New Resource for a New Kind of Leadership Whether you focus on the departmental level or on the top executive suite, the ability to transform groups of managers into effective management teams is critical to ongoing success.
Preface Acknowledgements The Author
Introduction: The Challenge of Developing a Management Team
Part One: Creating a Leadership Team
1. Five Key Strategies for Marketing Team Success
2. Strategic Goals: How to Establish Direction for YourOrganization
3. Extensive Networks: How to Connect with Sources ofInformation
4. Collaborative Relationships: How to Deveolop Cooperation AmongDepartments
5. Effective Information Processing: How to Make Good GroupDecisions
6. Focused Action: How to Move from Discussion to Results
Part Two: Management Team Maintenance
7. Keeping the Team Productive
8. Selecting New Team Members
9. Managing Team Transitions
10. Fixing a Sick Team
Conclusion: Twelve Guiding Principles for High Performance