- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Looking at the operations of an organization, Managing Activities examines the different types of organizations in both the public and private sectors. It then considers the internal relationships between operations, marketing, personnel, etc. within organizations.
2. Being in Charge.
3. What is Management Competence?.
4. Setting Operations in Context.
5. The Operations Process.
7. Organizing and Implementation.
9. Communicating with the Customer.
10. Managing Materials.
11. Managing the Working Environment.
12. Personal Competence.