- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This book shows teachers possible strategies for handling children's behaviour in the classroom. The book considers a number of problems which may lead to inappropriate behaviour and as well as the behavioural and cognitive approach also looks at the use of management techniques in the class room.
1. The nature of class control and management problems.
2. Causes of problems I: the children.
3. Causes of problems II: the school and teachers.
4. Strategies I: the behavioural approach.
5. Strategies II: the cognitive approach.
6. Strategies III: management techniques.
7. Teacher behaviours and classroom control.
8. Teacher self-perceptions and self-management.