Managing Core Public Services / Edition 1by David McKevitt, McKevitt
Pub. Date: 12/11/1998
This major UK text for students of public services management combines well-developed management theory with research from a range of countries including Germany, Holland, Ireland, New Zealand, Sweden and the UK.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.69(d)
Table of Contents
List of Tables.
List of Figures.
Glossary of Terms.
List of Acronyms and Abbreviations.
2. Managing the Core Public Services.
3. Service Delivery - Meeting Citizen Needs.
4. Managing Resources for Social Gain.
5. Strategic Control of Core Public Services.
6. Organizational Structures for Effective Service Delivery.
7. Managing Professionals.
8. Review of Reform Programmes.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >